Friday, July 31, 2020

BOGO Stampin' Up! Retired Product Sale

buy one get one free sale, stampin' up!, stamping sale, papercrafting sale, crafting sale, retired products, discounts on craft supplies

It breaks my heart to let go of my retired product because I genuinely LOVE all of it!  So many wonderful projects have been made and so many hours have been spent enjoying them all.  My retired products were loved, that's for sure!

But my letting go represents a fantastic deal for you, my joyful friend!  Read on for the details.

  • First and foremost, this is something new I'm trying so please have patience!  
  • This sale runs from Thursday August 6 - Saturday August 8, 2020.
  • Individual photos of my retired product will be posted with their assigned values visible in the photos on my Facebook page.
  • Comment "Sold" in the post of the retired product you want.  The first comment "Sold" is the person that has a claim to it.  Others may also comment "Sold" because if the following time frames aren't met, the product will become available to the next person who commented.
  • You then have 24 hours to place an order in my store that is at least equal to the amount of the retired product you commented first on.
  • Order total available to be used towards retired product is the amount before shipping and tax and after redeemed Bonus Days coupons.  Example: Your order $100 before shipping and tax and redeem $20 in Bonus Days coupons.  You can choose $80 of retired product.  
  • If your retired product goes OVER your order amount, I will bill you the difference on the shipping invoice I send you.
  • Once I confirm you've placed your order, I'll send you a shipping invoice via PayPal.  USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate will be used.
  • If an order is not placed or a shipping invoice not paid within the 24 hour time frames, the retired product will go to the next person who commented "Sold".  I will notify you via Facebook if you are next in line for the product.
  • You may earn Joyful Stamper Reward Points with your orders, net of shipping, tax, and Bonus Days coupons.  Just be sure to use August's Code of CQZC2A29 if your order is between $50 - $149 (skip the code for orders over $150 but you'll still earn Joyful Stamper Points).
  • All stamp sets range from lightly used to well-loved, but they all stamp great!  Ribbons, embellishments, and paper packs will all be partially used and that will be noted in each listing.  All paper will be cut down to 6"x6" for ease of shipping.
  • I can ship within the United States only.
I am very excited to offer this type of sale to you and hope you enjoy taking advantage of what I have to unload!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10