Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Daisies On The Diagonal

Indulge me a bit today please.  I pulled out some retired Designer Series Paper and used Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots from the catalog just expired.  They just fit so perfectly for this card and I couldn't resist.  I'm SURE you all have Stampin' Up! product you use that is no longer in the catalogs - and it's actually very fun to shop the stash and re-discover what you have!



I designed this card for my monthly team stamping bee for local members.  I design and prep 3-4 projects for us to create as we laugh and catch up.  It's a perk for my downline, but I absolutely LOVE being with them each month.  When the morning is over, everyone has visibly renewed energy plus 4 cute cards to send out!



I realized while taking these photos that the card can be vertical or horizontal.  Happy accident!  

Large and small daisies from Daisy Lane were stamped in Daffodil Delight on Daffodil Delight cardstock, then punched out using the coordinating daisy punches.  I LOVE that "smile" sentiment - it's not too large, not too small, and beautifully scripted in a readable font.

Did you catch the Night Of Navy diagonal strip on the Misty Moonlight card base?  It's 7"x1", glued diagonally, with the overhang trimmed.  It's a great design trick for pulling the eye along the daisy explosion!



The inside is a 4"x5-1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock with the edges stamped in Daffodil Delight ink and the small daisy stamp.  We leave nothing naked when we stamp!

Card Recipe:


Mystery Stamping Hour
Next one is Sunday June 28 at 8 PM (ET)
Open and free to everyone!  Details here.


If you are enjoying The Joyful Stamper site

  • Request a catalog package here, if you don't already have a demonstrator you love.
  • Subscribe to Stampin' News, a weekly email that delivers fun, tips, and specials right to you.  Get a free exclusive Stampin' News Subscriber pdf tutorial as a sign-up thank you!
  • Shop my store and to save money check out the Clearance Rack and Discounted Bundles.
  • Use this month's Reward Code to earn points towards a $50 shopping spree - read the details here.
  • Join me every Thursday at 11 AM ET for my weekly Happy Half Hour Live stamping show on my Facebook page.  


Joy in being creative, community in sharing a common interest, purpose in what we make - this is stamping at its best!  Thank you, friends, for choosing me as your demonstrator!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10