Monday, June 1, 2020

Make A Card Monday - Free PDF!

Hello, friends!  Many of you tell me you love tutorials because it allows you to easily indulge in and enjoy your papercrafting time.  Well, my love of freely sharing is fantastic news for you!  You can always get free tutorials here at The Joyful Stamper.  And I have one today.

friend like you stampin up tropical oasis burlap coastal weave 3D embossing folder retro handmade card

The Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (DSP) is the star of this card.  Those retro cars!  The pink flamingos!  The palm trees!  I challenged myself to use the Braided Burlap Trim, so I frayed the ends and used Tear N Tape to lay down a piece diagonally.  The original cut length was too long, so I snipped some off, heavily frayed that piece, and attached it underneath the sentiment.  

It's the beginning of the traditional vacation season, so palm trees and pineapples are on people's minds right now.  This would be a wonderfully timed card to send!

There are a lot of products on this card that will be retiring June 2 - the Tropical Oasis DSP, the Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder, the Braided Burlap Trim, and the Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots.  Make sure to pin or print the free pdf I have for you below so that you can make this card, too!

Click the image below to pin or print a free pdf for this card.
free pdf tutorial handmade cards nicole steele the joyful stamper stampin up demonstrator


New Catalog Alert: If you have ordered from me since November, your catalog packages have been sent and are on their way to your mailboxes!  If you'd like one and haven't ordered since November, place an order of any size to be automatically included or email me at nicole@thejoyfulstamper.com.


2020-2021 Stampin' Up! Catalog cover | Get a copy from Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper


Joy in being creative, community in sharing a common interest, purpose in what we make - this is stamping at its best!  Thank you, friends, for choosing me as your demonstrator!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10