Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Trying Something New Is Easier With a Friend

Years ago, I saw a beautiful quilt hanging in our church and I remarked that I'd always wanted to learn how to make one but that I didn't know where to begin, so I had just never started.  The woman who'd made the quilt offered to teach me and that was enough to encourage me to pick up fabric and turn on a sewing machine.  I loved sewing my quilt and the most important reason why I loved it was because of the kind woman who offered to show me how.

If you have ever thought you'd love to try stamping but didn't know where to start, I'd love to do for you what my church friend did for me long ago - come alongside you and help you have the most enjoyable experience!  

The best place to start is with an all-inclusive kit that is packed with high-quality supplies.  The supplies you need are in the kit, the cardstock is cut to the correct sizes for you, instructions are included to guide you to success, and the finished products are ones you'll be excited to give for all occasions.  Now you can top your gift to a loved one with a tag you made yourself!  Or slip cash into a birthday card that you created and then slip that in an envelope you stamped to match!  How fun would that be!

Here are some kits ranging from cute to elegant that are perfect with which to start (kit photos on left; finished products on right):


Magnolia Lane Card Bundle Magnolia Lane Card Bundle finished cards Celebrate With Cake Card Bundle Celebrate With Cake Card Bundle finished cards Delightful Day Tags BundleDelightful Day Tags Bundle finished tags Hoot Hoot Hooray Card Bundle Hoot Hoot Hooray Card Bundle finished cards
Looking Up Card Kit

Once you decide which kit appeals to you, it's time to start your creative journey!  I'll send you a welcome package that includes a handstamped thank you card and Beginners' Stamping Brochure to further help you.  And you can always contact me.  I started at the beginning one time, too, and I am so grateful to my sister-in-law for introducing me to stamping.  It would be an honor to share that joy with you, too!  

Last Day for Bonus Days!  Get a $5 coupon to redeem in August for every $50 (before shipping and tax) you order now.  The kits above could earn you Bonus coupons!  Click the image to begin shopping my online store.




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10