Monday, September 9, 2019

6 Days of Halloween - Day 1

Welcome, friends!  It's time for my 6 Days of Halloween Blog Series!  


6 Days of Halloween Blog Series by Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

I love crafting for Halloween - I think it's because of the chocolate.  I get to make all kinds of treat holders for the local trick-or-treaters and I buy the candy for it and I EAT it!  So then I have to go buy more.  I KNOW I am not the only one this happens to.  


Day 1 is this Mini Treat Bag.


Halloween Mini Treat Bag by Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper - free tutorial!

Isn't it perfect for holding a full-size candy bar?  I love that script background in the Monster Bash DSP!  What's really awesome, though, is the dies to make this mini treat bag are on the clearance rack in my online store here for only $24!  I do not know the quantity left of these dies which is why this project is Day 1 - I want you to be able to get them if you like them!  

Click the image below for a free tutorial for the Mini Treat Bag!
I am so grateful for you, whether you are a frequent reader of my blog, customer, or commenter and this blog series with its free tutorials is my way of saying thank you.  I hope you are as excited to do some Halloween crafting as I am!  If you are, click here to shop my online store, which is always open.

On a Personal Note
How was your weekend?  Ours was packed with cross country meets and all felt right in the world.  The middle school team I coach had their first race Friday afternoon and I was SO proud of them - this is a tough sport, mentally and physically, and not only did they run their best, but they enjoyed it!  I coach the best group of kids and their parents are wonderful with their support.

Then Saturday our high school daughter Caitlin had her first meet of the season, but I had to hear the play-by-play from her and my husband since I attended our oldest girl Emma's first college meet two hours away.  Caitlin was disappointed with her time but she tried a new-to-her race strategy and I was thrilled that she did so - that's exactly how we all learn and grow in life, right?  Emma did so much better than she was expecting - she finished in her team's Top 10 so she'll get to travel with them (the team is too big to take everyone, so the coach takes the top 10 from the previous race).  Our youngest girl Alaina came with me, so it was a fun weekend for everyone.  This photo sums up our family - 4 runners and 1 dancer!


Steele family running and dancing shoes photo

Sign up by September 11 for the Perfectly Plaid Christmas Card Class.

Tomorrow is the Last Day to Sign Up for Bone Appetit, the special edition of Paper Pumpkin monthly crafting kit.
Bone Appetit, a special edition of Paper Pumpkin monthly crafting kit - subscribe with Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10