Wednesday, September 18, 2019

This or This?

This reminds me of going to the eye doctor's for an annual check-up.  He'd swing in front of my eyes these super-sized lenses, then ask me which was clearer, "This one or this one?  A or B? 1 or 2?"  As a child with already uber-thick lenses in my glasses, I was always terrified to give Dr. Cohen the TRUE answer.  I knew it would mean yet another change in my prescription and even thicker lenses!  My 12 year old self was mortified at the cramping of my haute couture fashion style.  Because not seeing clearly was better than relinquishing my status as the Queen of Junior High Fashion, the Trendsetter with a capital T, the jeans pegger of all jeans peggers, the girl with the highest sprayed bangs!

I hope you heard the heavy sarcasm in those last claims.

But this This or That does not have so much riding on it.  


Do you like this card?

Season of Thanks card using Come To Gather product suite by Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper


 Or do you like this card?

Gather Together card using Come To Gather product suite by Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

Both use products from the Come To Gather suite (item #153484) and even have the same layout, but I made one a lighter color scheme and a bit cleaner than the other.  I tend to believe "more is more" when it comes to cardmaking so it is very hard to resist the urge to pile on the layers and embellishments!  

I love the rustic touch of wood, though, in both cards from the Tags & Feathers Elements (item #150455).  A strip of Tear N Tape holds them securely.  

Tags & Feathers Elements from Stampin' Up! - shop with Nicole Steele

The other thing I love about both cards is the Come To Gather Designer Series Paper (item #150454).

Come To Gather Designer Series Paper - shop with Nicole Steele


The colors are so eye-catching!  They are classic autumnal hues but with a vibrant cast.  

Colors in Stampin' Up!'s Come To Gather Designer Series Paper - shop with Nicole Steele

Make sure to return to my blog because later I have a fall banner to share plus cute pumpkins made with paper strips.  Both home decor projects use Come To Gather DSP and the circle wood tags from Tags & Feathers Elements.






Gathered Leaves bundle (stamp set and dies at a discount)

Come To Gather Suite  (everything listed above using one item #153484)



Shop with Nicole Steele and fall in love with Stampin' Up!

Thank you, friend, for stopping by!  I so appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!  Please email me at nicole@thejoyfulstamper.com to request a free catalog package!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10