Wednesday, September 11, 2019

6 Days of Halloween - Day 3

It's Day 3 of my 6 Days of Halloween Blog Series!  If you missed the first two days, you can find the projects and free tutorials here:

Day 1 - Mini Treat Bag
Day 2 - Snack Size Candy Holder

The coffin treat boxes in our new Holiday Catalog are adorable!  They hold a just-right amount of candy or gum to give a special something to someone special.  They also could hold chapstick tubes or gummy fangs.


Day 3 - Coffin Box Treat Holder

6 Days of Halloween blog series - Coffin Treat Box by Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

I won't say how many bags of Riesen I had to buy to fill this one box!  Check out the embossing on the coffin - I used the scrollwork mask from the Basic Pattern Decorative Masks package and a Versamark ink pad to emboss that with clear powder.  I used this technique on a fall card in my blog post here.

Click image below for Coffin Box Treat Holder tutorial.
Coffin Box Treat Holder free tutorial by Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper
A clever idea I saw on page 53 of the Holiday Catalog is to line the coffin box with the Real Red Ruched Ribbon.  Isn't that so creative?

Stampin' Up! Coffin Box lined with Real Red Ruched Ribbon


  I hope you are enjoying this blog series.  If so, please share it on Facebook!  I so appreciate you, friend, and these tutorials are meant to show my gratitude.  You can shop for the supplies for these blog series projects in my online store here.

Last Day to Sign Up for the Perfectly Plaid Christmas Card Class!

Through September 30





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10