Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Foil, Vellum, & Sponging Techniques with Breathtaking Bouquet

Every Tuesday at 2 PM ET I go live on The Joyful Stamper Facebook PageBut this week, there is a time change!  I'm going live at 11 AM ET (due to eye doctor appointments for my girls).  Everyone is invited - those of you curious about stamping, new to stamping, experienced at stamping, or already a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!  After the live is over, I'll post the replay and project sheet below.


Happy Half Hour Live Stamping Class 11 AM ET The Joyful Stamper Facebook page | breathtaking bouquet | free stamping class

Vellum and Foil have interesting textures that make them fun to play with.  And there's so much you can do with them!  I seem to be using these two specialty papers on all my projects lately.  Join me today to see some pretty ideas using them.

Follow me on Facebook so you can be notified when I go live next.  I'd love to see you at the class (11 AM ET today)!




May Reward Code = New In Color Sampler


May Reward Code - JWD7M644 | Use when you shop with Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper to receive an 2020-2022 New In Color sampler
Use the May Reward Code on orders placed in my store of $50 or more (before shipping and tax) to get a free 2020-2022 New Stampin' Up! In Color sampler!  Sampler packs will be sent out by the end of May PLUS you'll get a new catalog package from me! 



Shop Stampin' Up! with Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper | arts and crafts supplies | paper crafting supplies | rubber stamping and scrapbooking supplies





New Catalog Alert: If you have ordered from me since November, you are automatically on my list to receive a new Annual Catalog package next month.  If you'd like one and haven't ordered since November, place an order of any size to be automatically included or email me at nicole@thejoyfulstamper.com.


Card Kits To Go - no stamping or ink required - all inclusive - Mother's Day, Thinking of You, Thank You, Birthdays and other celebrations

What's Included:

  • All the supplies to create 12 cards - 3 each of 4 designs
  • All kit elements are punched, die-cut, and scored for you
  • a bottle of Tombow "green glue"
  • 12 envelopes
  • full-color photos of each card
  • die-cut word sentiments in sticker format - just peel and stick!

Card Kits To Go - no stamping or ink required - all inclusive - Mother's Day, Thinking of You, Thank You, Birthdays and other celebrations


To Get Your Card Kit To Go:


Message me on Facebook or email me at nicole@thejoyfulstamper.com.  Kits are $25 for porch pick-up or add $5 to have the kit shipped to you.  Printed papers may vary slightly from the photo but they will all be from the same pack with the same colors and similar patterns.


Get a kit now!  I have a limited number available. 


If you are enjoying The Joyful Stamper site


I love stamping and I love Stampin' Up!  Thank you so much for choosing me as your demonstrator.  I am grateful for YOU!



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10