Thursday, May 21, 2020

Mystery Stamping Hour Supplies List Is Up!

Are you excited for this?  People are joining the Mystery Stamping Hour With The Joyful Stamper group over on Facebook and I can't wait to "meet" them Friday night!  If you haven't joined the group, head there now to do so!  I'll recap the event for those just now hearing about it and the supplies post will be at the end.


Mystery Stamping Hour with The Joyful Stamper | Friday May 22, 2020 at 8 PM ET | Join the Facebook group Mystery Stamping With The Joyful Stamper


I played this with the team and it was so popular that I decided to create a special Facebook group for everyone to participate!  

What is Mystery Stamping?  
It's an hour of fun and intrigue.  You bring the stamping supplies and I'll post the instructions one step at a time.  The catch is that you won't know what we're making until the last step.  After the last step, everyone posts a photo of their creation.  It's wild to see how others interpret the steps with their stash.

How do you register and what does it cost?
It costs nothing!  This event is SO fun that I've made it free to everyone!  I want you to be there, having a great time.  There is no need to register, either.  Just join the Facebook group Mystery Stamping Hour with The Joyful Stamper and then be there at 8 PM ET this Friday May 22.  That's 5 PT, 6 MT, and 7 CT.

What should I "bring"?
The supplies list is found below and in the Facebook group.  I'll also send an email out to those on my Stampin' News subscriber list (not on it?  Sign up here and get a free pdf of a beautiful exclusive card as my thank you).




Supplies Needed for Friday's Mystery Stamping Hour

Mystery Stamping Hour With The Joyful Stamper supplies list | May 22 2020 8 PM ET | join the Facebook group | Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

If you don't have the exact items on this list, it's okay!  For instance, if all you have is the regular Whisper White - not Thick - cardstock, just use that instead.  Please ask me all the questions you like at nicole@thejoyfulstamper.com or leave a comment on this blog post.  I'm just SO excited for this event and I hope you are, too!


May Reward Code = New In Color Sampler


May Reward Code - JWD7M644 | Use when you shop with Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper to receive an 2020-2022 New In Color sampler
Use the May Reward Code on orders placed in my store of $50 or more (before shipping and tax) to get a free 2020-2022 New Stampin' Up! In Color sampler!  Sampler packs will be sent out by the end of May PLUS you'll get a new catalog package from me! 

Shop Stampin' Up! with Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper | arts and crafts supplies | paper crafting supplies | rubber stamping and scrapbooking supplies

New Catalog Alert: If you have ordered from me since November, you are automatically on my list to receive a new Annual Catalog package.  I'm mailing them this weekend!  If you'd like one and haven't ordered since November, place an order of any size to be automatically included or email me at nicole@thejoyfulstamper.com.


2020-2021 Stampin' Up! Catalog cover | Get a copy from Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

If you are enjoying The Joyful Stamper site


I love stamping and I love Stampin' Up!  Thank you so much for choosing me as your demonstrator.  I am grateful for YOU!



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10