Monday, May 18, 2020

Stampin' Up! Puzzles and a Time Change

How many of you like jigsaw puzzles?  My family is crazy about them.  Caitlin and I buy a Christmas one each year and spend the month of December assembling it.  We leave it on the table and work on it in the evenings as school work permits.   In the past month alone, we've put together 4 puzzles and I have 4 more sets to be delivered in the next couple days!  Our favorite brands are Ravensburger and White Mountain.  Gibson makes beautiful Christmas puzzles, too.

stampin' up! | honey bee | handmade cards | Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

When my team leader told me about this online puzzle builder, I thought it would be FUN to make some from Stampin' Up! catalog pictures.  I've built several of them now and they ARE fun.  At just 100 pieces, you can spend a pleasant hour with a cup of tea or coffee and assemble several of them.  I made a few for you - just click on the link and have at it!






Stop by tomorrow - I'm announcing a very fun, free event that everyone can come to!  You are going to love this!!



facebook live | stamping class | Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

Caitlin has an online AP exam and needs the bandwidth so I'll be live same day (Tuesday) but earlier in the day at 11 AM ET.  All are welcome so join me on my Facebook page at 11 AM ET Tuesday!



May Reward Code = New In Color Sampler


May Reward Code - JWD7M644 | Use when you shop with Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper to receive an 2020-2022 New In Color sampler
Use the May Reward Code on orders placed in my store of $50 or more (before shipping and tax) to get a free 2020-2022 New Stampin' Up! In Color sampler!  Sampler packs will be sent out by the end of May PLUS you'll get a new catalog package from me! 

Shop Stampin' Up! with Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper | arts and crafts supplies | paper crafting supplies | rubber stamping and scrapbooking supplies

New Catalog Alert: If you have ordered from me since November, you are automatically on my list to receive a new Annual Catalog package next month.  If you'd like one and haven't ordered since November, place an order of any size to be automatically included or email me at nicole@thejoyfulstamper.com.


2020-2021 Stampin' Up! Catalog cover | Get a copy from Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

If you are enjoying The Joyful Stamper site


I love stamping and I love Stampin' Up!  Thank you so much for choosing me as your demonstrator.  I am grateful for YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10