Friday, November 22, 2019

Snowman Season

I was really excited about today's project but then something just TRIPLED it.    I stood there attempting to catch my breath when I read this enormous news.  It's news about an event many - not just me - have been hoping and wishing and praying for.  And it's actually going to happen!  Are you ready for it?  Really ready?

Ken and Brad and James are having a Jeopardy! showdown January 7.  Can you hear my heart pounding with excitement?!

No?  Because who are Ken and Brad and James?  The three greatest Jeopardy! players ever are going against each other - Ken Jennings, Brad Rutter, and James Holzhauer.  I am a certified nerd that gets a rush from ideas and trivia and history, so I get it if you don't share my enthusiasm.  But please tell me we share the stamping bond!

Simple Christmas card using Snowman Season, Snowman Builder Punch, and Let It Snow Embellishment Kit


Surely, this card has you at least a smidge grinning!  Coastal Cabana, Real Red, a punched out snowman with a felt scarf on.....and sponging!  I love sponging Soft Suede on the edges of paper to give it a slightly shabby feel.

Simple Christmas card using Snowman Season, Snowman Builder Punch, and Let It Snow Embellishment Kit

Seriously, it's the little details on a project that make me smile big - like this sentiment strip that is slightly curled and lifted.  I ran a bone folder along the Real Red piece to get those waves, then adhered it with a Stampin' Dimensional to keep the shape.

Simple Christmas card using Snowman Season, Snowman Builder Punch, and Let It Snow Embellishment Kit


The snowman and his hat were punched with the Snowman Builder Punch and embellished with pieces from the Let It Snow Embellishment kit.  And that little piece of glittered washi tape underneath the sentiment is in the kit, too!  The kit comes in a cute box that you could re-gift filled with homemade cards or tags.  The Let It Snow product suite has been my favorite from the Holiday Catalog this year. 

See more Let It Snow projects on my blog here.

Real Red cardstock (on sale!)

Soft Suede Ink (on sale!)

Let It Snow Suite

Card Recipe:




Today (Friday) is the last day to shop the Online Extravaganza sale in my online store!  Get discounts on select ink pads, cardstock, and bundles.  See what's on sale.
Stampin' Up!'s Online Extravaganza sale - November 20 through 22 - shop with Nicole Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10