Tuesday, November 19, 2019

The Joyful Stamper Tuesday Updates

The Joyful Stamper and Stampin' Up! Tuesday Updates


OnStage 2019 - Las Vegas

I have to pinch myself to believe I actually went!  Lots of swapping, lots of prizes, lots of new ideas.....creativity overload!  

Stampin' Up! Mini Catalog new product from OnStage and catalog covers

The January-June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration offerings blew my mind - really.  Our flight home was 4 hours and I spent every.single.minute poring over both publications, making lists and planning classes.  I was biting my cheek to keep from talking out loud in my excitement.

I'll show you all the swaps and product I got from OnStage tomorrow on my weekly Tuesday Facebook Live at 1 PM ET (that's noon CT, 11 AM MT, and 10 AM PT).  See it here on The Joyful Stamper Facebook page.   

Online Extravaganza Sale Alert!

Online Extravaganza sale Wednesday November 20 through Friday November 22

Are there gaps in your color collections of ink and cardstock?  Are there bundles that are still on your wish list?  Stampin' Up! has a sale beginning TOMORROW November 20 through Friday, November 22 that will help you fill in those color gaps and get those bundles off your list and on your stamp shelves.  


  One of the sale bundles is Free As A Bird with the Stitched Nested Labels dies (one of my favorites)!  Join me on my Facebook Live today here (1 PM ET) as I make this card using this beautiful bundle!

                       beautiful card using Stampin' Up!'s Free As A Bird bundle (part of Online Extravaganza beginning November 20

Cookies and Cards Class December 11


Cookies and Cards class - December 11 - Two Sessions offered - Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

I'm so excited about this class!  Baking cookies is something my youngest daughter and I enjoy so why not combine the two, right?  We'll make 4 Christmas cards while enjoying a fresh batch of homemade cookies.  Two sessions are being offered and RSVP is required because of space limitations.  Class fee of $15 is payable at class and it's BYOA (bring your own adhesive - adhesive will be available for sale at the class).  

Click the session for which you'd like to register:


Come for the festivity, food, and fellowship!

Did You See This Builder Punch Tip?

Stampin' Up! Builder punch tip using stamp positioning tool

Last week on my site, I showed a handy tip using Stampin' Up!'s builder punches with a stamp positioning tool (like the Stamparatus or MISTI).  The builder punches punch out multiple pieces at one time and this tip shows you how to easily line up your stamps to minimize paper waste.  See the tip here along with a really cute Snowman Season card!

Thank you for choosing The Joyful Stamper as your demonstrator!

The Joyful Stamper sun

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10