Monday, December 30, 2019

Favorites of 2019

I know you have your favorite stamping projects!  They're the ones that came together effortlessly because you were in your creative zone...or they feature a mix of colors that speaks to your soul...or it was a project made for a loved one and so it has deep meaning for you.  

Today I'm featuring my favorites of 2019.  I've linked to the original post beneath each photo.  Some posts have photo tutorials.  Some have helpful tips.  Others have card recipes.  If you have any questions about projects I've made, email me at nicole@thejoyfulstamper.com or ask them in the comments.  I LOVE sharing and helping!


Faux wood technique with Stampin' Up!'s Beauty & Joy | card by Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

senior photos mini album using Stampin' Up! products | album by Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper


Halloween mini treat bag using Stampin' Up!'s Monster Bash suite | by Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper



Time for tea dainty card using Stampin' Blends alcohol markers | card by Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper


clean and simple Stargazing card | Stampin' Up! products | by Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

masculine card using Stampin' Up!'s High Tide | by Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

Stampin' Up!'s Painted Harvest fall card with sentiment-stamped background | by Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

Stampin' Up!'s Lemon Zest birthday card | by Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

Stampin' Up!'s Free As A Bird and Bird Ballad suite notecard set | Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

Stampin' Up!'s Free As A Bird and Bird Ballad suite notecard set | Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

Stampin' Up! Encouragement card | by Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper



Thank you for being a part of The Joyful Stamper, whether as a frequent site visitor, Facebook follower, customer, or friend.  Have a Happy New Year!  I hope to see you January 3 at my Catalog Launch Party!


Stampin' Up! Mini and Sale-A-Bration Catalog Launch Party | January 3 | The Joyful Stamper Facebook Page
I'm so excited about the January - June 2020 Mini Catalog that I'm devoting an entire day to showing off the stunning projects you can make with its new products!  January 3 is the day it goes live, along with the 2020 Sale-A-Bration catalog.  Follow my Facebook page and set your notifications to alert you when I go live so you don't miss it!


What is Sale-A-Bration? It's a special brochure with tons of fun product that you can earn for free.  Level 1 items are earned with every $50 order and Level 2 items are earned for every $100 order.  There are no limits to what you earn.  
  • Order $50-->earn one Level 1 item
  • Order $100-->earn two Level 1 items OR one Level 1 item
  • Order $150-->earn three Level 1 items OR one Level 1 item plus one Level 2 item PLUS Stampin' Rewards (free product of your choosing)!
  • And it just keeps going!
2020 Sale-A-Bration catalog | Request one from Nicole Steele

Need your own copy to follow along with during my Catalog Launch Party on January 3?  Request a catalog package here or email me at nicole @thejoyfulstamper.com with your mailing address.

Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator and giving me the opportunity to earn your business!














No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10