Thursday, December 12, 2019

Facebook Live Unboxing of Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration items

Did you catch my Facebook Live this past Tuesday?  I unboxed my pre-order of Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration items!  It was an unexpected unboxing.  I had a project planned for my weekly Happy (Half) Hour, but THEN the Man In Brown  arrived.  Thinking it was Christmas packages, I didn't bring them in until a few minutes before I was set to go live.  And there, sitting on my front porch with a halo of light from heaven shining around it, was my Stampin' Up! order - 2 days early!  Plans for The Happy (Half) Hour were changed!

Please extend some grace, though, with this particular Live.  It's the first one I did where the camera is pointing down at my desk and that threw me.  I've heard most people say they prefer not to be on camera, but I'm the opposite.  I feel more comfortable in front of it because it feels like I'm talking to you.  Also, I am still working on how to stop the camera from autofocusing so I apologize for the "popping".  The new products are SOOO pretty, though!


Click image to go to the unboxing video
Click image to go to Stampin' Up! Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration unboxing video

If you watched the video, I hope you heard the excitement in my voice!

My current customers are having catalog packages mailed to them this week.

January - June 2020 Mini Catalog 
Stampin' Up! January-June 2020 Mini Catalog Cover

2020 Sale-A-Bration Catalog
Sale-A-Bration 2020 Catalog Cover

If you aren't a current customer of mine but would like a catalog package at no charge, fill out the request form.  You can also email me at nicole@thejoyfulstamper.com.  I appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10