Monday, December 23, 2019

White Christmas or Tropical Christmas?

Are you anticipating a white Christmas or a more tropical one?  We're stuck in the middle.  Last week, we had beautiful soft, fat snowflakes swirling but the forecast for Christmas Day is almost 50 degrees!  That seems wrong.  Maybe I'll turn the furnace off to put a little chill in the air.  No one will complain, I'm sure of it!

 Timeless Tropical card using Tropical Oasis DSP, In The Tropics dies, and Coastal Weave embossing folder | by Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

Well, if you're having a white Christmas and you don't want one, I made a Timeless Tropical card just for you!  It's a new set in Stampin' Up!'s Mini Catalog that becomes available January 3 (you'll be at my Catalog Launch Party on Facebook, right?).  There are a TON of colors in the Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper - I pulled Grapefruit Grove, Soft Sea Foam, Daffodil Delight,and Soft Suede for this card.


TImeless Tropical card color combination: grapefruit grove, soft suede, soft sea foam, daffodil delight | Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper
The coordinating In The Tropics dies are amazing!  I don't usually buy dies that are so specific to a stamp set, but these dies have a giant and mini pineapple, "aloha", the palm trees, and tons of little palm leaves and flowers that I found impossible to resist.

Timeless Tropical card using Tropical Oasis DSP, In The Tropics dies, and Coastal Weave embossing folder | by Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

Some tips for this card: 

  • Die-cut three "aloha"s and use Fine-Tip Glue to stack and adhere.  It makes it stand out more.  Add the glue to the bottom die-cut, not the one you are laying on top.  You won't get glue on your fingers doing it this way.
  • The Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder adds so much to this card!  I embossed both the Grapefruit Grove and Soft Sea Foam layers.  More is more in my book!
  • That teeny Daffodil Delight flower is from the center of the die-cut flowers on my card.  It's so cute!  I used Fine-Tip Glue to adhere it.
I can't wait for you to see this Mini Catalog!  This is just a teaser of all the good to come.

I'm inviting you to my Catalog Launch Party!

Stampin' Up! Mini and Sale-A-Bration Catalog Launch Party | January 3 | The Joyful Stamper Facebook Page
I'm so excited about the January - June 2020 Mini Catalog that I'm devoting an entire day to showing off the stunning projects you can make with its new products!  January 3 is the day it goes live, along with the 2020 Sale-A-Bration catalog.  Follow my Facebook page and set your notifications to alert you when I go live so you don't miss it!


What is Sale-A-Bration? It's a special brochure with tons of fun product that you can earn for free.  Level 1 items are earned with every $50 order and Level 2 items are earned for every $100 order.  There are no limits to what you earn.  
  • Order $50-->earn one Level 1 item
  • Order $100-->earn two Level 1 items OR one Level 1 item
  • Order $150-->earn three Level 1 items OR one Level 1 item plus one Level 2 item PLUS Stampin' Rewards (free product of your choosing)!
  • And it just keeps going!
2020 Sale-A-Bration catalog | Request one from Nicole Steele

Need your own copy to follow along with during my Catalog Launch Party on January 3?  Request a catalog package here or email me at nicole @thejoyfulstamper.com with your mailing address.

Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator and giving me the opportunity to earn your business!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10