Monday, January 13, 2020

Clean and Simple Card with Magnolia Blooms

Who likes an "easy" button every now and then?  I do!  Most of the time, my motto is "more is more" when it comes to papercrafting.  You will never see me hoarding pretty Designer Series Paper or embellishments - I love to pile and layer them on!  

But sometimes there isn't time or energy to create a more detailed project.  Or maybe you're new to stamping and need a beautifully simple card to get yourself started.  I made one just for those times!

Easy, one layer card using Stampin Up!'s Magnolia Blooms and watercolor pencils

The Magnolia Blooms set is found in the Beginner Brochure on pages 8 & 9.  This brochure was designed for someone new to stamping, as it features all-inclusive kits, but there are also experienced stampers who enjoy kits for other reasons (easy to travel with, projects already designed for you).

This card is so easy, it requires just a few steps!
  • Fold a 5-1/2"x8-1/2" piece of Crumb Cake cardstock in half.
  • Stamp images and sentiment from Magnolia Blooms set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
  • Color in images with Watercolor Pencils in Whisper White, Old Olive, and Daffodil Delight.
That's it!  I made a tutorial for you to download (you can save it or print it to add to an idea binder).

Free Magnolia Blooms card tutorial to download to save or print by Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper



Magnolia Blooms set

If you want even more mileage from this set, get the all-inclusive kit and you can make 10 additional cards with envelopes.



To make the kit cards shown directly above:

To also make my featured card add:
All of this earns you a FREE Level 1 Sale-A-Bration item!  My suggestion:



If you'd like the Magnolia Blooms card from today, contact me at nicole@thejoyfulstamper.com and I'll include it in a free catalog package!  I hope you enjoy these tutorials and tips.  My goal is to help you have a fantastic stamping experience.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10