Tuesday, January 21, 2020

The Joyful Stamper Stampin' News

The Joyful Stamper Stampin' News | Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

The Happy (Half) Hour Live Stamping Class

Happy (Half) Hour Facebook LIve stamping class every Tuesday at 2 PM ET on The Joyful Stamper Facebook Page

Every Tuesday at 2 PM ET I go live on The Joyful Stamper Facebook Page.  Today I have a small Ghiradelli chocolate holder and Valentine's Day card for you.  These are so easy to whip up a few to have on hand!  The From My Heart suite has been so fun to play around with!

I'll post a project sheet and the video in a separate post later today.  Don't forget to join me at 2 PM ET!  Follow my Facebook page and set your notifications to be alerted when I go live.



Sneak Peek of 2 Cool Tricks

Sneak Peak of 2 cool tricks coming on The Joyful Stamper blog this wee

Watch my blog this week to see a cool trick that stretches the use of your crafting supplies, plus an easy cut that has a triple impact.  Type your email in the Subscribe box to get my posts delivered straight to you.


Sale-A-Bration Coordination Product Release


Beginning February 4 (or now, if you are a demonstrator), products that coordinate with current Sale-A-Bration offerings will be available.
We'll also be getting a 12"x12" pack of Designer Series Paper that has images and patterns that work with 4 of our punches:
These new dies and paper CAN be added to a Starter Kit (your BEST DEAL), so if you just can't wait to have them, join my team of My Joyful Stampers now! 


Paper Pumpkin Subscribers:


Paper Pumpkin monthly stamping kit | the one-stop box for creativity

The monthly newsletter that is part of your subscription will be sent out via email tomorrow, so watch your inbox for it.  Inside the newsletter you'll find alternate ideas for your January kit, a link to order refills, the stamp set case insert to help you stay organized, and more.  Watch the short how-to video on my Paper Pumpkin page.  If you aren't already a subscriber, sign up for a prepaid subscription and get your choice of FREE Sale-A-Bration items (the perfect option if you're new to stamping)! 

Start with a sketch

Is your stamp time limited?  Do you struggle with where to start when you do sit down to play?  Do you need fresh ideas to liven up your cards?  Start with a sketch!

Splitcoaststampers card sketch 781



Timeless Tulips birthday card with Tulip Builder punch | made with Splitcoaststampers card sketch 781


------->>See more card sketches!<<-------



If you are enjoying The Joyful Stamper site:

  • New to stamping?  Welcome!  The Beginner Brochure was designed for you.  Also check out this card for a perfect first dip into cardmaking.  I can mail it to you with a free catalog package - just email me at nicole@thejoyfulstamper.com to request one.
  • High-quality stamping products make your crafting experience better so don't cheat yourself!  Shop my store for your crafting supplies!
  • You'll love my crafting videos on The Joyful Stamper YouTube channel!  Subscribe while you're there and click the bell so that you always have fresh inspiration.
  • Looking for community, a hobby, or a way to make extra money?  My team of My Joyful Stampers has a place for you (and the Starter Kit is the especially ULTIMATE bargain right now)!  Read more here.
Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper sun

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10