Thursday, January 2, 2020

Stampin' Up! Catalog Launch Party

It's happening TOMORROW and I'm so excited!  I hope you'll join me.  

Stampin' Up! Mini and Sale-A-Bration Catalog Launch Party | January 3 | The Joyful Stamper Facebook Page
Here's the schedule:


10:00 AM ET - Live demonstration of Peaceful Poppies suite

1:00 PM ET - Live demonstration of From My Heart suite

4:00 PM ET - Live demonstration of Under My Umbrella suite

8:00 PM ET - Live January-June Mini and Sale-A-Bration catalog walk-through

Follow my Facebook page and set your notifications to alert you when I go live so you don't miss it!

Stampin' Up!'s January-June Mini and Sale-A-Bration 2020 catalog launch party schedule for January 3 on The Joyful Stamper Facebook page

I'll have project demonstrations featuring the suites listed above (I'm SO excited about what I have to show you!), prizes, and ordering specials (in addition to Sale-A-Bration!).  These catalogs are packed with gorgeous products and samples and I can not wait to share it all with you!  I've been dancing on the edge of my seat to have this party so I hope to see you there!

2020 Sale-A-Bration catalog | Request one from Nicole Steele


What is Sale-A-Bration? It's a special brochure with tons of fun product that you can earn for free.  Level 1 items are earned with every $50 order and Level 2 items are earned for every $100 order.  There are no limits to what you earn.  
  • Order $50-->earn one Level 1 item
  • Order $100-->earn two Level 1 items OR one Level 1 item
  • Order $150-->earn three Level 1 items OR one Level 1 item plus one Level 2 item PLUS Stampin' Rewards (free product of your choosing)!
  • And it just keeps going!


Stampin' Up! 2020 Mini Catalog | Request one from Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper



I'll see you Friday, January 3 on my Facebook page, The Joyful Stamper.  Like my page and set your notifications to alert you when I go live so you don't miss anything tomorrow.  Get ready for a day of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10