Tuesday, January 28, 2020

The Joyful Stamper Stampin' News

The Joyful Stamper Stampin' News | weekly updates

If you have these sets, you'll want to read this!

Sale-A-Bration product coordination release on February 4 to customers and now for demonstrators

Beginning February 4 (or now, if you are a demonstrator), products that coordinate with current Sale-A-Bration offerings will be available.
We'll also be getting a 12"x12" pack of Designer Series Paper that has images and patterns that work with 4 of our punches:

These new dies and paper CAN be added to a Starter Kit (your BEST DEAL), so if you just can't wait to have them, join my team of My Joyful Stampers now!


The Happy (Half) Hour Live Stamping Class


The Happy (Half) Hour Live Stamping Class | Tuesdays at 2 PM ET on The Joyful Stamper Facebook page

Every Tuesday at 2 PM ET I go live on The Joyful Stamper Facebook Page.  

I'll post a project sheet and the video in a separate post later today.  Don't forget to join me at 2 PM ET!  Follow my Facebook page and set your notifications to be alerted when I go live.

Try This Gorgeous Color Combination!

Flirty Flamingo, Mossy Meadow, Pretty Peacock color combination

Pin this graphic to your Pinterest board of color inspiration!  If you're like me, you reach for the same colors time and again.  Creating a board dedicated to Stampin' Up! color combinations gives you fresh inspiration every time you stamp.
Sympathy card using Breathtaking Bouquet and color combination of Flirty Flamingo, Mossy Meadow, and Pretty Peacock


My Favorite Sale-A-Bration Freebie

The Metallic Baker's Twine & Sequins Combo Pack is my favorite Sale-A-Bration item.  I'm a sucker for embellishments because more is more when it comes to creating (plus emebellishments get used up which gives me a reason and space to buy more)!

Look at how the concept artist created a rainbow with the sequins!  Such a fun idea!

Rainbow card from Sale-A-Bration catalog featuring Metallic Baker's Twine & Sequins Combo Pack

These sequins are striped, which adds to their unique adorableness.  Plus, getting two spools of twine and a generous container of sequins means LOTS of play time.  The colors are bright and fresh for spring, too - Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, and So Saffron.

Here are two more ways to use the Metallic Baker's Twine & Sequins Combo Pack.  

Another way to use the free Sale-a-Bration item Metallic Baker's Twine & Sequins Combo Pack | Under My Umbrella bundle

Another way to use the free Sale-a-Bration item Metallic Baker's Twine & Sequins Combo Pack | Under My Umbrella bundle

See the video here for the projects.

If you are enjoying The Joyful Stamper site:

  • New to stamping?  Welcome!  The Beginner Brochure was designed for you.  Also check out this card for a perfect first dip into cardmaking.  I can mail it to you with a free catalog package - just email me at nicole@thejoyfulstamper.com to request one.
  • High-quality stamping products make your crafting experience better so don't cheat yourself!  Shop my store for your crafting supplies!
  • You'll love my crafting videos on The Joyful Stamper YouTube channel!  Subscribe while you're there and click the bell so that you always have fresh inspiration.
  • Looking for community, a hobby, or a way to make extra money?  My team of My Joyful Stampers has a place for you (and the Starter Kit is the especially ULTIMATE bargain right now)!  Read more here.

Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!  I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10