Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Gate Fold Card with more Perfectly Plaid

It's pretty rare for me to make a fun fold card but I did just that during a marathon Saturday night stamping session.  And before we proceed further, does anyone else find that late-night crafting energizes them?  I hear others say it's relaxing and their down time.  It has the opposite effect on me!  I get wired and more fired up and the ideas start pouring and I can't stop - I have to force myself to go to bed but then I lay there wide awake, unable to turn off the creativity.  

So what came from my late-night Saturday stamping session was an entire Christmas Card class using Stampin' Up!'s snuggly Perfectly Plaid bundle plus more cards just for fun.  I'll be announcing the class soon.  There will be gold and green and red and even jingle bells...I can't wait for you to see the class projects!  



Gate fold card using Stampin' Up!'s Perfectly Plaid bundle by Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

I stamped plaid trees in Shaded Spruce ink on Cherry Cobbler cardstock, then brushed the edges with a Versamark ink pad.  Then I sprinkled on Gold Embossing Powder and melted it with a Heat Tool.  I heat embossed the sentiment, too.  I was so excited to see the size of the sentiment - it's perfect and so easy to work with.  Those trees act as closures for the gate fold.

Inside of gate fold Perfectly Plaid card by Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper
  
This is the card when opened.  I just love it!  It makes me want to be in a cozy mountain cabin in front of a fire with fuzzy socks on, sipping hot chocolate.  

You can see my other card made with this suite here.  

There's so much to love about the Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog!  It's available to purchase from beginning September 4 for customers, but demonstrators got to pre-order this month.  My pre-order was stuffed with so many fun new things!  Take a look:


My Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog pre-order! Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

If you'd like a Holiday Catalog and aren't already working with a demonstrator you love, I have one ready to send to you.  I'll add a few product samples from the catalog, too, so you can touch and see how beautiful these offerings are!  Just email me your address.  

Thank you, friend, for the opportunity to earn your business!



2 comments:

  1. absolutely adore this card...thanks for the inspiration. Is it ok for me to CASE it? I got my set yesterday and plan to play tomorrow. I am an early morning/afternoon crafter. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Katrina, CASE away! Thank you for the kind words. I usually craft at the same times you do, too, for the very reason that I get too wired at night to sleep if I craft then! Thanks for commenting and have fun with Perfectly Plaid.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10