Thursday, February 27, 2020

Another Masculine Card Using High Tide + Video

I've been showing love to sets in the Annual Catalog recently.  Yes, the Holiday and current Mini Catalogs are amazing and exciting, but the Annual Catalog is 212 pages of loveliness itself!  I shopped my stash and pulled out High Tide.  Tha nautical images are fantastic for layering to create depth and to make water scenes.  Monday's post featured a card using High Tide for someone not expected to get better.  Today's card has a sentiment that makes it all-purpose and great for any occasion.  I like to shake up my projects by using quotes rather than the standard "happy birthday" or "thank you".  I adore words, and a card is a perfect canvas for using them in interesting ways!


Masculine encouragement card using Stampin' Up!'s High Tide and Sahara Sand and Night of Navy twine

Pinterest inspired this.  Watch the video to see how this was put together!




Card Recipe:


***Monday's card uses the same supplies***



The Happy (half) Hour Facebook Live stamping class featuring Easter Fun Size candy box and Lilypad Lake encouragement card

Remember, any order of $35 or more (before shipping and tax) receives the project kits from Tuesday's Live!  Be sure to use Reward Code AHKD9ZWS for orders under $150.  Orders over $150 will get their own Stampin' Rewards plus the project kits.  Place your order by Midnight ET tonight!

If you are enjoying The Joyful Stamper site

  • Want a catalog and don't already work with a demonstrator you love?  Request a free catalog package by emailing me at nicole@thejoyfulstamper.com or via this form.
  • Never miss a beat in the stamping world - subscribe to The Joyful Stamper Stampin' News, a weekly email that specially delivers fun, tips, and specials right to you.  Sign up and get a free exclusive Stampin' News Subscriber pdf tutorial as a thank you!
  • Stamping is more fun with pretty products you can count on.  Shop my store anytime to give yourself the best crafting experience.
  • You'll love my crafting videos on The Joyful Stamper YouTube channel!  Subscribe while you're there and click the bell so that you always have fresh inspiration.
  • Looking for community, a hobby, or a way to make extra money?  My team of My Joyful Stampers has a place for you (and the Starter Kit is the especially ULTIMATE bargain right now)!  Read more here.

Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!  I appreciate your business!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10