Friday, February 21, 2020

Facebook Live Bonus & Sweet 'N Simple Class Projects

I shared these projects as bonuses on my Tuesday Facebook Live Stamping Class.  I call it the Happy (half) Hour because I keep it to around a half hour and it's happy!  You can watch the replay on my blog, on Facebook, or on my YouTube channel (make sure to follow me or subscribe to my channel).

We also made these - along with the original projects in the Live - in my monthly Sweet 'N Simple class.  If you live in the Pittsburgh, PA area, this is your invitation to attend.  I LOVE stamping with others and it doesn't matter what your experience level is - you are welcome at my Stamping Cottage!  Check out my Class and Event page.


Mash up of Pleased As Punch and Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper

I saw another demonstrator use the striped Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) with the Pleased As Punch DSP hearts.  It's a striking look so I let that inspire this card.  The hearts were punched with the Heart Punch Pack.  I added an additional piece of the Golden Honey DSP that had been die-cut with the Stitched So Sweetly dies.  After die-cutting it, I cut it in half length-wise to stretch it underneath the striped piece.  Those are Clear Faceted Gems anchoring the greeting (from Timeless Tulips).  

Pleased As Punch Designer Series Paper and Small Bloom Punch


This card has some crazy colors going on!  The striped paper is from the Pleased As Punch DSP.  You won't find it in any Stampin' Up! catalog.  It's an out-of-publication item that was just introduced and will be here until March 31 or while suppies last, whichever comes first.  The flowers are also from that same pack of DSP.  I used the free Level 2 Sale-A-Bration Small Bloom Punch on them and attached them with Stampin' Dimensionals to a Stitched So Sweetly die-cut.  The greeting is from Timeless Tulips (there's a lot of great sentiments covering many occasions in that set!).


Pleased As Punch Designer Series Paper and Small Bloom Punch

Easy technique tip: tear your cardstock!  I tore in half a piece of Mango Melody cardstock, then flipped each piece so that the torn side was visible.  For added texture, use your fingernail to curl the cardstock edges.  Don't you love what it adds to the card? 👏 

With this plethora of colors, you have your choice of ribbon!  In this case, I tied a piece of Grapefruit Grove Grosgrain Ribbon in a bow and attached it with a Mini Glue Dot.  Grapefruit Grove is an In Color that's retiring this year, so I'm trying to use up my stash of it.  This was actually my last piece of this ribbon, so I'm doing good!  


Happy (half) Hour Facebook Live Stamping Class | Tuesday at 2 PM ET | The Joyful Stamper Facebook page


Remember, any order of $35 or more (before shipping and tax) receives the project kits from Tuesday's Live!  Be sure to use Reward Code AHKD9ZWS for orders under $150.  Orders over $150 will get their own Stampin' Rewards plus the project kits.  Place your order by Midnight ET tonight!

You can find the project sheet for Tuesday's Happy (half) Hour Live projects here.

If you are enjoying The Joyful Stamper site

  • Want a catalog and don't already work with a demonstrator you love?  Request a free catalog package by emailing me at nicole@thejoyfulstamper.com or via this form.
  • Never miss a beat in the stamping world - subscribe to The Joyful Stamper Stampin' News, a weekly email that specially delivers fun, tips, and specials right to you.  Sign up and get a free exclusive Stampin' News Subscriber pdf tutorial as a thank you!
  • Stamping is more fun with pretty products you can count on.  Shop my store anytime to give yourself the best crafting experience.
  • You'll love my crafting videos on The Joyful Stamper YouTube channel!  Subscribe while you're there and click the bell so that you always have fresh inspiration.
  • Looking for community, a hobby, or a way to make extra money?  My team of My Joyful Stampers has a place for you (and the Starter Kit is the especially ULTIMATE bargain right now)!  Read more here.

Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!  I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10