Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Splitcoaststampers Card Sketch 787

Valentine's Day is getting closer!  I love to surprise and delight the people that come to my monthly library stamp class, so DSP and candy were sprawled across my desk a couple nights ago.  Alaina saw the pile of goodness and asked if I would make Valentine's Day treats for her friends.  Um....YES!  I have just enough From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper left to make the 7 candy holders she requested.  Don't you find it incredibly satisfying to use up all of something?  I do!

Splitcoaststampers Card Sketch Challenge 787

This sketch got my heart racing with all its lovely layers and embellishment opportunities!  

Valentine's Day Love card using Stampin' Up!'s Heartfelt set and From My Heart suite

I mixed patterns in the From My Heart Specialty DSP for two of the layers.  That's the beauty of Stampin' Up! DSP - the sheets can be easily mixed because they put color and pattern coordination into every package.  And every pattern in this package is adorable!

Valentine's Day Love card using Stampin' Up!'s Heartfelt set and From My Heart suite

I stamped the "Love," image from Heartfelt three times in Versamark ink on a skinny strip of Basic Black cardstock, then sprinkled on White Stampin' Emboss Powder, and melted it with a Heat Tool.  A Rhinestone Basic Jewel anchors the strip.  

Look at the layers underneath the sentiment - a Real Red Heart Doily (that package got used up, too!); a scalloped punched lacy heart stamped in Red Real ink on Whisper White cardstock; and an arrow stamped in Flirty Flamingo ink on Whisper White cardstock, then fussy cut with Paper Snips.  😍

Card measurements so you can make it

If you are enjoying The Joyful Stamper site

  • Want a catalog and don't already work with a demonstrator you love?  Request a free catalog package by emailing me at nicole@thejoyfulstamper.com or via this form.
  • High-quality stamping products make your crafting experience better so don't cheat yourself!  Shop my store for your crafting supplies!
  • New to stamping?  Welcome!  The Beginner Brochure was designed for you.  Also check out this card for a perfect first dip into cardmaking.  I can mail it to you with a free catalog package - just email me at nicole@thejoyfulstamper.com to request one.
  • You'll love my crafting videos on The Joyful Stamper YouTube channel!  Subscribe while you're there and click the bell so that you always have fresh inspiration.
  • Looking for community, a hobby, or a way to make extra money?  My team of My Joyful Stampers has a place for you (and the Starter Kit is the especially ULTIMATE bargain right now)!  Read more here.

Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!  I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10