Monday, February 10, 2020

The Joyful Stamper Stampin' News

There's a new way to get your Stampin' News!

Subscribe to The new Joyful Stamper Stampin' News weekly newsletter | free exclusive pdf tutorial as a special thank you
Starting today, you can get The Joyful Stamper Stampin' News delivered straight to your inbox!  

  • Stay better informed and in a more timely fashion (no more missed Clearance Rack Updates
  • Stamping tips, tricks, & techniques
  • Inspiring color combinations 
  • Exclusive pdfs for Stampin' News subscribers 
  • And other surprises 

You'll never have to hunt for these or wonder if you missed seeing them on my blog!  It's personal service, delivered straight to you.  And as a thank you for subscribing, a free pdf exclusive to Stampin' News subscribers will be delivered to your inbox.  I'm so grateful for YOU and I love showing my appreciation!

Subscribe to The new Joyful Stamper Stampin' News weekly newsletter | free exclusive pdf tutorial as a special thank you

If you are enjoying The Joyful Stamper site

  • Want a catalog and don't already work with a demonstrator you love?  Request a free catalog package by emailing me at nicole@thejoyfulstamper.com or via this form.
  • High-quality stamping products make your crafting experience better so don't cheat yourself!  Shop my store for your crafting supplies!
  • Never miss a beat in the stamping world - subscribe to The Joyful Stamper Stampin' News, a weekly email that specially delivers fun, tips, and specials right to you.  Sign up and get a free exclusive Stampin' News Subscriber pdf tutorial as a thank you!
  • You'll love my crafting videos on The Joyful Stamper YouTube channel!  Subscribe while you're there and click the bell so that you always have fresh inspiration.
  • Looking for community, a hobby, or a way to make extra money?  My team of My Joyful Stampers has a place for you (and the Starter Kit is the especially ULTIMATE bargain right now)!  Read more here.

Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!  I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10