Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Happy Half Hour Live Stamping Class - Flowering Foils Designer Series Paper

Have you really looked at the Flowering Foils DSP Sale-A-Bration offering?  It's accented with metallic foils of rose gold and silver AND the patterns are perfect for coloring!  The pack has 3 sheets each of 4 patterns, so there's lots with which to play and experiment.  That's what I had a blast doing this past week.  You have to see the results on today's Happy Half Hour Live Stamping Class!



Every Tuesday at 2 PM ET I go live on The Joyful Stamper Facebook Page.  Everyone is invited - those of you curious about stamping, new to stamping, experienced at stamping, or already a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!  Watch the replay below to see different ways of coloring (I was a little nervous to make a watercolor wash live, but I did it)!





You can find the project sheet for today's Happy Half Hour Live projects here.



Flowering Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper | item #152312 | Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration | rose gold, silver, white | shop with Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper


March Ordering Reward

Free March Class Tutorial with $15 order | offered by Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

This is the tutorial bundle to my in-person class that is nearly always full!
  • Orders between $15 and $149 (before shipping and tax) placed in March 2020 with Nicole Steele through my store will receive by email my March Class Tutorial.   
  • You must use the Reward Code JSPSUZYB.  Click here to see where to type in the Reward Code.  
  • If your order is over $150, do not use the Reward Code (you'll want to use the Stampin' Rewards yourself!) but you will still get the March Class Tutorial. 

If you are enjoying The Joyful Stamper site

  • Want a catalog and don't already work with a demonstrator you love?  Request a free catalog package by emailing me at nicole@thejoyfulstamper.com or via this form.
  • Never miss a beat in the stamping world - subscribe to The Joyful Stamper Stampin' News, a weekly email that specially delivers fun, tips, and specials right to you.  Sign up and get a free exclusive Stampin' News Subscriber pdf tutorial as a thank you!
  • Stamping is more fun with pretty products you can count on.  Shop my store anytime to give yourself the best crafting experience.
  • You'll love my crafting videos on The Joyful Stamper YouTube channel!  Subscribe while you're there and click the bell so that you always have fresh inspiration.
  • Looking for community, a hobby, or a way to make extra money?  My team of My Joyful Stampers has a place for you (and the Starter Kit is the especially ULTIMATE bargain right now)!  Read more here.

I love stamping and I love Stampin' Up!  Thank you so much for choosing me as your demonstrator.  I am grateful for YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Watching your post from March 17th. The white coats are leaving my house and coming to you. We all talk to our cards! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Bettye! I had to laugh out loud at your comment about the white coats! 😁 We're just very passionate about stamping, right? Thank you for the compliment and for stopping by my blog.

      Delete

01 09 10