Thursday, March 12, 2020

How To Put The Labels On Your Stampin' Up! Red Rubber Stamps - How-To Video

A lot of people have discovered the fun of stamping and papercrafting these last couple months and that's wonderful!  One question, though, has been asked often enough that I felt it warranted its own video:


How do I apply the labels straight on Stampin' Up!'s red rubber stamps?


Those labels are very sticky and are fantastic at keeping the stamp where it should be - on the block.  But that durability means that once the label is on the stamp, it can't be repositioned without tearing the foam.  However, there is no need to be intimidated by that!  In my video, I show you an easy, fool-proof way to apply those labels so they are on straight.  

My goal is to give you your best stamping experience!

So, what did you think of that tip?  Leave me a comment letting me know!  And if you have other papercrafting questions you'd like answered, email them to me at nicole@thejoyfulstamper.com. 

March Ordering Reward 

Free March Class Tutorial with $15 order | offered by Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper


This is the tutorial bundle to my in-person class that is nearly always full!

  • Orders between $15 and $149 (before shipping and tax) placed in March 2020 with Nicole Steele through my store will receive by email my March Class Tutorial.   
  • You must use the Reward Code JSPSUZYB.  Click here to see where to type in the Reward Code.  
  • If your order is over $150, do not use the Reward Code (you'll want to use the Stampin' Rewards yourself!) but you will still get the March Class Tutorial. 

If you are enjoying The Joyful Stamper site

  • Want a catalog and don't already work with a demonstrator you love?  Request a free catalog package by emailing me at nicole@thejoyfulstamper.com or via this form.
  • Never miss a beat in the stamping world - subscribe to The Joyful Stamper Stampin' News, a weekly email that specially delivers fun, tips, and specials right to you.  Sign up and get a free exclusive Stampin' News Subscriber pdf tutorial as a thank you!
  • Join me every Tuesday at 2 PM ET on The Joyful Stamper Faceboook page for my free Happy Half Hour live stamping class.
  • You'll love my crafting videos on The Joyful Stamper YouTube channel!  Subscribe while you're there and click the bell so that you always have fresh inspiration.
  • Looking for community, a hobby, or a way to make extra money?  My team of My Joyful Stampers has a place for you (and the Starter Kit is the especially ULTIMATE bargain right now)!  Read more here.

I love stamping and I love Stampin' Up!  Thank you so much for choosing me as your demonstrator.  I am grateful for YOU!



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10