Thursday, March 19, 2020

Seriously The Best + So Very Vellum + Free PDF

How do you stamp?  Do you flirt with a number of stamp sets, papers, and techniques, loving them all too much to settle on one?  Or do you go all in and get obsessed with one particular thing and wear it out before moving on?  I'm the latter.  I'm like that with EVERYTHING, not just stamping.  

I find an author I like and I read all of his or her books before moving on to another.  

I don't clean for a month (there I said it), then spend an entire day with an old toothbrush and bucket of hot water scrubbing every nook and cranny.

I bake a pan of brownies and eat them all in one sitting.  Just kidding!  One sitting would be crazy!  It's more like one day. 🤪   


Thinking of You card using Seriously The Best and So Very Vellum Specialty Designer Series Paper | Stampin' Up! | Sale-A-Bration | Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

But that little nugget about my personality explains yet another card using Seriously The Best and So Very Vellum DSP.


Thinking of You card using Seriously The Best and So Very Vellum Specialty Designer Series Paper | Stampin' Up! | Sale-A-Bration | Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

That chunky font is a dream to trim around with Paper Snips!  There aren't oodles of nooks and crannies to trim away.  Just turn your paper rather than your scissors as you cut and leave a halo around the sentiment.  The halo distracts people from any uneven cutting because it blends into the other card elements.  Everyone's reading the sentiment.

Thinking of You card using Seriously The Best and So Very Vellum Specialty Designer Series Paper | Stampin' Up! | Sale-A-Bration | Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

Look at the embossed detail on the vellum!  All 3 colors of Soft Sea Foam, Purple Posy, and Pool Party were used.  The sketch below was my starting point and it even has measurements!

#mojomondaysketch | #mojosketch532 | Seriously The Best | So Very Vellum Specialty Designer Series Paper | Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper


Pin, download, or print the instructions for this card


Click to pin, download, or print the tutorial for this card | Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

Stampin' Up! Seriously The Best stamp images | item 151712 | $19 | Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper



March Ordering Reward

Free March Class Tutorial with $15 order | offered by Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

This is the tutorial bundle to my in-person class that is nearly always full!
  • Orders between $15 and $149 (before shipping and tax) placed in March 2020 with Nicole Steele through my store will receive by email my March Class Tutorial.   
  • You must use the Reward Code JSPSUZYB.  Click here to see where to type in the Reward Code.  
  • If your order is over $150, do not use the Reward Code (you'll want to use the Stampin' Rewards yourself!) but you will still get the March Class Tutorial. 

If you are enjoying The Joyful Stamper site


I love stamping and I love Stampin' Up!  Thank you so much for choosing me as your demonstrator.  I am grateful for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10