Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Little Ladybug Tutorials + Free PDF

Have you shopped my Retired Stamp Set sale yet?  There's lots of bargains to be found, especially when you combine it with the Sale-A-Bration pretties!  Plus, you'll get my March Class Tutorial Bundle.  Stamps + ink = magic  | Free stamps + ink = pat-yourself-on-the-back magic!

I have more for you today, just because I LOVE to share and this card has me so excited that I just can't keep it to myself.


Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration set Little Ladybug encouragement/graduation card using Splitcoaststampers Card Sketch 794 | Nicole Steele the Joyful Stamper

Meet Little Ladybug and her friends!  

Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration set Little Ladybug encouragement/graduation card using Splitcoaststampers Card Sketch 794 | Nicole Steele the Joyful Stamper

That flower has me swooning.  I colored it with Stampin' Blends in Dark & Light Pineapple Punch and Dark Mango Melody Stampin' Blends.  Then I added some teardrop enamel shapes to mimic dew (they came in this month's Paper Pumpkin kit).

Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration set Little Ladybug encouragement/graduation card using Splitcoaststampers Card Sketch 794 | Nicole Steele the Joyful Stamper

Look at this little sweetie!  She was colored with a Dark Real Red Stampin' Blend on the outside.  Her belly was colored with Dark & Light Basic Black and Dark Smoky Slate.  Then I went over the center of her belly in circles with the Color Lifter.  

Card Sketch 794 from Splitcoaststampers | Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

This sketch is the one I followed when making the above card.  I saw those pointed shapes and immediately thought to use the Stitched Nested Labels dies.

Pin, download, or print the instructions for this card



Nicole's Retired Stamp Sale





Sale-A-Bration ends March 31!





March Ordering Gift


Free March Class Tutorial with $15 order | offered by Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10