Thursday, March 26, 2020

Little Ladybug in Vintage - Bonus Free PDF

Are you a literal stamper?  Or are you an open-to-interpretation stamper?

Put me in the camp of literal stamper.  Grass is green, skies are blue, and ladybugs are red.  But I saw Balmy Blue and Soft Sea Foam together and I really wanted to play with Little Ladybug.  I wrestled with my literal side and pinned her to the mental mat.  Now I was free to take this card wherever I wanted it to go.  Journey with me!


Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration set Little Ladybug vintage birthday card using Splitcoaststampers Card Sketch 794 | Nicole Steele the Joyful Stamper

How about some vintage 'bugs?  Soft Sea Foam cardstock sponged with Soft Suede ink is great for creating this look.  Look at the tumbling ladybugs around the card's border!  I stamped those in Mint Macaron. 

Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration set Little Ladybug vintage birthday card using Splitcoaststampers Card Sketch 794 | Nicole Steele the Joyful Stamper

That embossed background is a sneak peek of what's coming April 1 - the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder.  Isn't it beautiful?  The ladybugs were colored with Dark & Light Balmy Blue and Light Pineapple Punch Stampin' Blends.   

I had a special Coronacation Live last week where I made these two cards.  You can watch it here.


Bonus Free PDF - Pin, download, or print!



Nicole's Retired Stamp Sale





Sale-A-Bration ends March 31!





March Ordering Gift


Free March Class Tutorial with $15 order | offered by Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10