Friday, June 21, 2019

Bird Ballad Bundle Notecard Set Part 1

I am CRAZY for the Bird Ballad suite!  I can't stop creating with it!  Do you get like that?  Where you just obsessively craft with a specific set of products or even a technique?  I do that and right now I'm doing that with all the Bird Ballad coordinating products - the scalloped lace trim, the trinkets, the DSP, the stamp set, the dies - everything!  


Bird Ballad Notecard 1

Stampin' Up!'s Whisper White notecards are so convenient for making these pretty cards.  They come cut and scored using our Thick Whisper White cardstock and are 3-1/2" x 5" when folded.  A pack has 20 cards and 20 envelopes.  You can also get them in Very Vanilla.  They are a hidden gem in our catalog and you'll find them on page 168.  

Bird Ballad Notecard 2

I cut some of the gorgeous Bird Ballad DSP to 3-1/2" x 5" to fully cover the notecard front, then used Crumb Cake cardstock and the Stitched Nested Labels Dies to create panels for my sentiments.  The sentiments come from Free As A Bird stamp set.  A little bit of Scalloped Lace Trim and Basic Pearls and these are done!

Use Paper Snips to cut DSP elements to add to card

 Here's a tip for you: this DSP has beautiful images that work great as focal pieces on notecards.  Use Paper Snips to cut out those images to add to your cards - no stamping required!  In the first sample, my bird was cut from DSP and in the second sample, I cut feathers from the DSP.  

Come back for my next post to see the other two notecards I made using the Bird Ballad suite.  Or you can subscribe to my blog in the right sidebar by typing in your email address and my posts will automatically show up in your email inbox!

You Can Make It:



 Click on any of the links above to go to my online store and shop!  I would so appreciate your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10