Monday, June 24, 2019

Bird Ballad Notecard Set Part 2

I showed you two of the four notecards I had made in this post from Friday.  Now I'll show you the next two!  They use stamped images from Free As A Bird.


Bird Ballad Notecard 3

Coloring with Stampin' Blends markers means your images will not have marker lines and there will be nice blending of shades.  You can use different colors on the same image and not worry about the colors contaminating each other.  My bird above uses Dark and Light Petal Pink Blends and Light Crumb Cake Blends.  My flowers use Dark and Light Daffodil Delight and the leaves Dark & Light Old Olive.


Bird Ballad Notecard 4


In this sample, I added a couple cute little flowers colored with a Dark Calypso Coral Blend.  Both of these cards were made with Stampin' Up!'s Whisper White Notecards and Envelopes, which come already cut and scored for you!  

See the other two notecards I made with this product suite in this blog post.

Wouldn't a set of these sweet notecards make a fantastic gift?  Bundle some together with the included envelopes stamped to match and they make a perfect welcome gift for a new neighbor, or for a new mom to write thank yous, or even as a wedding or baby shower game prize.  So many uses!


You Can Make It:

 Click on any of the links above to go to my online store and shop!  I would so appreciate your order!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10