Sunday, June 2, 2019

Lilypad Lake Serenity

Serenity now!  Anyone else remember that Seinfeld episode?  Seinfeld was truly "must-see TV" for me on Thursday nights in the nineties.



Thinking of You cards are ones I always like to have in my stash as they can be used for pretty much every occasion.  The colors used here (Pool Party, So Saffron, and Blushing Bride) create a serene and calm mood that pairs perfectly with the images in the Lilypad Lake stamp set.  My monthly stamp group should enjoy creating this card tomorrow when we meet.  I will be opening up spots in that monthly stamp group soon, so watch for my announcement!  You'll want to join us for the fun and friendship AND to build your own card stash.

Tips and Tricks:
  • Warm up cooler colors by adding a touch of gold (notice the Gold Cord tied vertically on my card).
  • Add interest to a cardstock panel by tearing the top portion away, as I did with my sentiment piece.
You Can Make It!
  • Cardstock: Pool Party, So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
  • Lilypad Lake stamp set
  • Lakeside dies
  • So Saffron ink pad
  • Memento Black ink pad
  • Gold cord
  • Seaside embossing folder
  • Stitched Shapes dies

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10