Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Stampin' Up!'s New Annual Catalog is Live!


SO many gorgeous offerings in this catalog!  It truly is the best I have seen and I have been using Stampin' Up!'s products for 20 years!  Check out this short and sweet video that highlights some of the amazing new products!

                                     

Get comfortable and have a browse through the catalog, dream up a wish list, then click here to shop! I will send you a Joyful Stamper Thank You package with your first order to show my appreciation.  And if you need a hard copy of the new 2019-2020 Annual Catalog and don't already work with a demonstrator, contact me now.  I'd love the opportunity to earn your business. 

My Top 3 Must-Haves:




                                     



This is going to be a fantastic crafting year.  I hope you'll join me here on The Joyful Stamper blog as I show you projects to give you lots of inspiration, fun classes, and joyful moments spent creating.  If you see anything you must have now, remember to shop here with The Joyful Stamper!   






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10