Sunday, June 2, 2019

Graduation Cards using Punches

My oldest daughter graduated from high school this past Friday and she asked me to make her cards for all the parties she'll be attending.  This first design is for the guys.


I used Brusho pigment powders on watercolor paper, then punched the shapes out with the Balloon Bouquet punch.  I love that it punches out two sizes at one time!  You could also use a Real Red ink pad swiped over Whisper White cardstock to create red balloons.  To fill in the pattern a bit more, I used a fine tip journaling pen and ruler to draw lines on the white stripes.  The sentiment was heat embossed with white embossing powder.

This next card is for the girl graduates.

The same techniques were used here, but with the addition of a white twine bow.  Don't forget to stamp the envelopes, too!  That just adds to the fun!

You Can Make It!
Need a Stampin' Up! catalog (a brand new one just came out!)?  If you aren't already working with a demonstrator, I'd love the opportunity to earn your business.  Contact me to request one!




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10