Monday, April 27, 2020

Birthday Bonanza Critters in a Cubby Hole + How-To PDF

Hellllllooooooo Monday, friends!  I love Mondays for their fresh starts and the sense of excited anticipation they bring me.  Others feel that way about Fridays (my husband).  WHATEVER your favorite day is, I know you're going to love what I'm sharing today!  The card below was very popular with people!  


kid's birthday card | Stampin' Up!'s Birthday Bonanza Designer Series paper | Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

The thing is, I copied it from the Stampin' Up! Mini Catalog.  Page 32, near the bottom.  It's the Birthday Bonanza Suite.  The layout caught my eye, with those adorable animals poking their sweet selves out of little cubby holes. 

kid's birthday card | Stampin' Up!'s Birthday Bonanza Designer Series paper | Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

 I adapted it to what I had and I've made a How-To for you to pin or print (because I know you want to make this)!  It's at the end of this post.

kid's birthday card | Stampin' Up!'s Birthday Bonanza Designer Series paper | Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

Order the Birthday Bonanza Suite here!


This card has already been mailed out and I think my 7-year-old niece will really enjoy seeing it in her mailbox.  I spent an hour yesterday stamping envelopes and writing messages in a stack of cards to mail out today.  It's so fun creating the beauties, but even more heartwarming and enjoyable is hearing back from those who receive them.  It's a great reinforcer that our words and actions matter.  The added benefit of a card is that it can be looked at over and over, as many times as the recipient needs a paper hug.

Free tutorials, how-tos, and instructions | Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper | Bonanza Buddies | Stampin' Up! | kid's birthday card | Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper


Special Note: If you have ordered from me since November, you are automatically on my list to receive a new Annual Catalog package next month.  If you'd like one, place an order of any size to be automatically included or email me at nicole@thejoyfulstamper.com.




Through-out April, I'm posting at least 12 projects made with the Ornate Garden Suite.

  • Easy, stepped-up, fancy fold, technique-driven, anything-but-a-card - it'll be a WIDE variety!  
  • The first box shown above is Project #8.
  • Every project will have detailed instructions and photos in a pdf.  
  • Each project's tutorial will be sent via email as each project is posted here on my blog.
  • To receive it, place a $50 order (before shipping & tax) in my store April 1-30 and use Reward Code SWDK2WN2.
  • You will receive ALL the tutorials, no matter when in April you order.  

This is a free class as a thank you for ordering with me!  And you can order whatever you want!


Shop Stampin' Up! with Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper | arts and crafts supplies | paper crafting supplies | rubber stamping and scrapbooking supplies

Last Day to get my Timeless Tropical Online Class! Get a class kit shipped to you.

Timeless Tropical Online Class | Designed by Nicole Steele  The Joyful Stamper | Stampin' Up! | gift card holder | birthday card | ghiradelli holder

If you are enjoying The Joyful Stamper site


I love stamping and I love Stampin' Up!  Thank you so much for choosing me as your demonstrator.  I am grateful for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10