Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Happy Half Hour Live Stamping Class

Every Tuesday at 2 PM ET I go live on The Joyful Stamper Facebook Page.  Everyone is invited - those of you curious about stamping, new to stamping, experienced at stamping, or already a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!  After the live is over, I'll post the replay and project sheet below.

The Happy Half Hour live stamping Class on Facebook | 2 PM ET | Tuesdays on The Joyful Stamper Page

My team leader sent us a surprise challenge pack recently - mine included Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper, Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon, and sequins.  I had not played with this adorable paper found on page 33 of the Mini Catalog so I was VERY excited to dive in!

I made 4 projects and I don't even have the Bonanza Buddies stamp set.  The paper alone was fun and these are going to be great cards for kids' birthdays.

**Projects start at 5:50 if you'd like to skip the chat**


Find the Project Sheet here with all the details.



Follow me on Facebook so you can be notified when I go live next.  I'd love to see you at the class (2 PM ET on Tuesdays)!




Through-out April, I'm posting at least 12 projects made with the Ornate Garden Suite.

  • Easy, stepped-up, fancy fold, technique-driven, anything-but-a-card - it'll be a WIDE variety!  
  • Every project will have detailed instructions and photos in a pdf.  
  • Each project's tutorial will be sent via email as each project is posted here on my blog.
  • To receive it, place a $50 order (before shipping & tax) in my store April 1-30 and use Reward Code SWDK2WN2.
  • You will receive ALL the tutorials, no matter when in April you order.  

This is a free class as a thank you for ordering with me!  And you can order whatever you want!


Shop Stampin' Up! with Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper | arts and crafts supplies | paper crafting supplies | rubber stamping and scrapbooking supplies

My Timeless Tropical Online Class is ready to ship!  Get a class kit shipped to you.


Timeless Tropical Online Class | Designed by Nicole Steele  The Joyful Stamper | Stampin' Up! | gift card holder | birthday card | ghiradelli holder

If you are enjoying The Joyful Stamper site


I love stamping and I love Stampin' Up!  Thank you so much for choosing me as your demonstrator.  I am grateful for YOU!



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10