Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Project #4 in the Ornate Garden Suite Mega Tutorial Bundle

I'm having SUCH a great time creating with the Ornate Garden Suite!  We're on Project #4 in my Mega Tutorial Bundle - ALL 12 projects in this bundle feature the Ornate Garden suite of products.  


note card purse | Stampin' Up! Ornate Garden suite | Made by Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper | free Ornate Garden Mega Tutorial Bundle with $50 order in my store

I made a note card purse for today's featured bundle project.  The belly band slides off and inside is room for 4 note cards plus envelopes.  The printed paper and dies in this suite make this look extra-fancy, so this would be a fantastic gift for a teacher, health care worker, or anyone that you are feeling grateful for.  



Through-out April, I'm posting at least 12 projects made with the Ornate Garden Suite.

  • Easy, stepped-up, fancy fold, technique-driven, anything-but-a-card - it'll be a WIDE variety!  
  • The card above is Project #4.
  • Every project will have detailed instructions and photos in a pdf.  
  • Each project's tutorial will be sent via email as each project is posted here on my blog.
  • To receive it, place a $50 order (before shipping & tax) in my store April 1-30 and use Reward Code SWDK2WN2.
  • You will receive ALL the tutorials, no matter when in April you order.  

This is a free class as a thank you for ordering with me!  And you can order whatever you want!


Shop Stampin' Up! with Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper | arts and crafts supplies | paper crafting supplies | rubber stamping and scrapbooking supplies

My Timeless Tropical Online Class is ready to ship!  Read how to get a class kit shipped to you.

Timeless Tropical Online Class | Designed by Nicole Steele  The Joyful Stamper | Stampin' Up! | gift card holder | birthday card | ghiradelli holder

If you are enjoying The Joyful Stamper site


I love stamping and I love Stampin' Up!  Thank you so much for choosing me as your demonstrator.  I am grateful for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10