Sunday, April 26, 2020

Project #9 in the Ornate Garden Suite Bundle

The other day I went for a walk and got caught in a HEAVY downpour the last 2 miles.  In my running days, a sprint through the rain was invigorating and fun.  Some of my best runs were in the rain.  Walking in the rain, though, is not like that.  It feels....soggy.  BUT, on this particular morning it felt like my runs in the rain did - fresh and invigorating!  I was smiling and singing to my music at the top of my lungs.  People driving by must have been wondering if they should smile at my obvious joy or call the police on some poor woman who had clearly snapped under the strain of being in a 1200 square foot home for 6 weeks with 3 teenage girls deprived of their social freedom and autonomy, a yappy dog, and a husband who like a dripping faucet at 2 AM complains he can't find ONE QUIET SPOT in the whole house to have his conference calls.

It was joy that was making me smile and sing in the rain.  It just felt GOOD.  And as long as my family keeps up the steady infusions of dark chocolate sea salt carmels from Aldi's, all will be well.


Ornate Garden Suite | Stampin' Up! | Ornate Thanks | Ornate Style | Blender Pens | Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

The sentiment on today's Ornate Garden Project #9 (in my Mega Tutorial Bundle - see below) expresses how I was feeling on that rainy walk.  The Ornate Thanks stamp set has TONS of phrases that let you mix and match so you can express gratitude exactly how you want to.  Yes, even that itty bitty "I'm" is its own stamp!  

And how sweet is that dry embossed background?  The daintiness of the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder is lovely!

🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Heads Up Tip: There're 2 new die-cutting machines in the upcoming 2020-2021 Annual Catalog.  One is a Mini that is lightweight and portable for crafting away from home and the other is a larger machine that can handle bigger dies and embossing folders.  While they won't be available June 3 when the catalog goes live, Stampin' Up! said you can order them early in the new catalog period.  I've seen them and I'm EXCITED!  Very sleek with a neutral color scheme to fit any craft area decor.

Special Note: If you have ordered from me since November, you are automatically on my list to receive a new Annual Catalog package next month.  If you'd like one, place an order of any size to be automatically included or email me at nicole@thejoyfulstamper.com.




Through-out April, I'm posting at least 12 projects made with the Ornate Garden Suite.

  • Easy, stepped-up, fancy fold, technique-driven, anything-but-a-card - it'll be a WIDE variety!  
  • The card above is Project #9.
  • Every project will have detailed instructions and photos in a pdf.  
  • Each project's tutorial will be sent via email as each project is posted here on my blog.
  • To receive it, place a $50 order (before shipping & tax) in my store April 1-30 and use Reward Code SWDK2WN2.
  • You will receive ALL the tutorials, no matter when in April you order.  

This is a free class as a thank you for ordering with me!  And you can order whatever you want!


Shop Stampin' Up! with Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper | arts and crafts supplies | paper crafting supplies | rubber stamping and scrapbooking supplies

My Timeless Tropical Online Class is ready to ship!  Get a class kit shipped to you.

Timeless Tropical Online Class | Designed by Nicole Steele  The Joyful Stamper | Stampin' Up! | gift card holder | birthday card | ghiradelli holder

If you are enjoying The Joyful Stamper site


I love stamping and I love Stampin' Up!  Thank you so much for choosing me as your demonstrator.  I am grateful for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10