Friday, April 10, 2020

Project #5 in the Ornate Garden Suite Bundle

I'm feeling successful, smart, and brilliant this week.  

I keep a notebook in which every night I mark down how many clues I answer correctly on Jeopardy!  If you follow my blog, you know I aim to be on the show.  My notebook is part of my practice.  On an average night, I get about 25 of the 61 clues correct.  Not so hot.

But it's college tournament time!  My average has gone up to almost 40 correctly answered clues!  If I can shave off 23 years, I'm set.  Isn't that always the story, though?  If we could only combine youth and wisdom....

How about beauty and a fun fold, though?  We can do that!


Ornate Garden Pocket Card | Project #5 in the Ornate Garden Suite Mega Tutorial Bundle | by Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

This pocket card with overlapping front folds is Project #5 in my Ornate Garden Mega Tutorial Bundle (see below).  A belly band adds a fancy touch that gives you a surface to add embellishment, like the ribbon and stamped flowers.  The pocket card is layered Ornate Layers die-cuts that slide out of the card base.  Isn't it pretty?  You could tuck a gift card or check in there, too, so this is a beautiful card to make for weddings.



Through-out April, I'm posting at least 12 projects made with the Ornate Garden Suite.

  • Easy, stepped-up, fancy fold, technique-driven, anything-but-a-card - it'll be a WIDE variety!  
  • The card above is Project #5.
  • Every project will have detailed instructions and photos in a pdf.  
  • Each project's tutorial will be sent via email as each project is posted here on my blog.
  • To receive it, place a $50 order (before shipping & tax) in my store April 1-30 and use Reward Code SWDK2WN2.
  • You will receive ALL the tutorials, no matter when in April you order.  

This is a free class as a thank you for ordering with me!  And you can order whatever you want!


Shop Stampin' Up! with Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper | arts and crafts supplies | paper crafting supplies | rubber stamping and scrapbooking supplies

My Timeless Tropical Online Class is ready to ship!  Get a class kit shipped to you.

Timeless Tropical Online Class | Designed by Nicole Steele  The Joyful Stamper | Stampin' Up! | gift card holder | birthday card | ghiradelli holder

If you are enjoying The Joyful Stamper site


I love stamping and I love Stampin' Up!  Thank you so much for choosing me as your demonstrator.  I am grateful for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10