Monday, April 6, 2020

Project #3 in the Ornate Garden Suite Bundle

Do you spring clean?  I'm not even sure what spring cleaning means anymore.  I understand that when fireplaces and coal were used to heat homes spring cleaning was a necessity because soot and dust accumulated over the winter.  Now, it's just cobwebs that build up in the Steele home (in my defense, our home is next to woods so we get LOTS of spiders and other critters in our house).  Well, I did a little traditional spring cleaning over the weekend, inspired by my mom.  She mentioned she was washing her curtains and I thought - saints on skates - if my mom can wash her bajillion curtains, I can wash my 7 piddly sets.  I even hung them outside to dry because it was sunny and beautiful.  The best part is that I can actually tell the curtains were washed!  I see the difference!


Ornate Garden Suite Bundle Project #3 | Stampin' Up! | designed by Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

One thing I do not do in the spring is garden.  I have spent so much money over the years only to watch it all DIE.  Thank goodness Stampin' Up! has beautiful collections like Ornate Garden so that I can stamp a gorgeous array that doesn't die.  I wish I could stamp my yard.

One technique I'm hooked on right now is using Blender Pens to create blurred vintage looks.  These pens belong on every stamper's desk.  Coloring straight from the ink pad, watercoloring, outlining - so many uses and they're only $12 for a pack of 3 double-tipped pens.  They're worth adding to your next order.

Through-out April, I'm posting at least 12 projects made with the Ornate Garden Suite.

  • Easy, stepped-up, fancy fold, technique-driven, anything-but-a-card - it'll be a WIDE variety!  
  • The card above is Project #3.
  • Every project will have detailed instructions and photos in a pdf.  
  • Each project's tutorial will be sent via email as each project is posted here on my blog.
  • To receive it, place a $50 order (before shipping & tax) in my store April 1-30 and use Reward Code SWDK2WN2.
  • You will receive ALL the tutorials, no matter when in April you order.  

This is a free class as a thank you for ordering with me!  And you can order whatever you want!


Shop Stampin' Up! with Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper | arts and crafts supplies | paper crafting supplies | rubber stamping and scrapbooking supplies

If you are enjoying The Joyful Stamper site


I love stamping and I love Stampin' Up!  Thank you so much for choosing me as your demonstrator.  I am grateful for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10