Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Ornate Garden Suite Bundle Project #1 + April Reward Code

I just finished watching all 3 seasons of Stranger Things and found myself drawn to the faded colors of that early 80's era.  I even comtemplated (aloud to the horror of my teenage girls) where I could find authentic fashion from that era.  

Then Stampin' Up! read my mind because they rolled out a suite that has that faded, dusty vintage vibe I was just admiring.  It's called Ornate Garden and I've gone crazy creating with it.  In fact, at the end of this post you can read about the very special fun I have planned with this suite for all of April!  But first, let's take a look at the suite.


Ornate Style Bundle | item 154119 | $52 | Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

  • Ornate Style stamp set (cling red rubber) and Ornate Layers dies (shown are what the pieces look like die-cut)
  • Bundles are discounted 10% 
  • Stamp set and dies can be ordered separately
  • Dies require a die-cutting and embossing machine


Ornate Thanks Bundle | item 154115 | $46.75| Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

  • Ornate Thanks stamp set (clear photopolymer) and Ornate Borders dies (shown are what the pieces look like die-cut)
  • Bundles are discounted 10%
  • Stamp set and dies can be ordered separately
  • Dies require a die-cutting and embossing machine


Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper | item 152488 | $15 | Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

  • 12 double-sided 12"x12" sheets with gold foil on some
  • Colors: Old Olive, Terracotta Tile, Whisper White, Bumblebee (a brand new In Color)!


Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack | item 152479 | $7 | Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

  • 2 spools of Old Olive and Terracotta Tile ribbon | 5 yards each


Ornate Garden Glided Gems | item 152478 | $7 | Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

  • Adhesive-backed opaque gold gems
  • 90 pieces


Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder | item 152725 | $9 | Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

  • Folder size is 4-1/2"x 6-1/4"
  • Requires a die-cutting and embossing machine

Or, if you want it all, there's one number that will do that.
Ornate Garden Suite Collection | item 154153 | $136.75

Ornate Garden Suite Collection | item 154153 | $136.75 | Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

Printable Ornate Garden product list


For my first project with the Ornate Garden suite, I piled on the layers but kept the card simple by using color sparingly.  I especially love the diagonally tied ribbon!  I was going for the look of a packet of pretty stationery tied with ribbon.

Ornate Garden Suite | Stampin' Up! | all white | thinking of you card | clean and simple



Through-out April, I'm posting at least 12 projects made with the Ornate Garden Suite.

  • Easy, stepped-up, fancy fold, technique-driven, anything-but-a-card - it'll be a WIDE variety!  
  • The card above is Project #1.
  • Every project will have detailed instructions and photos in a pdf.  
  • Each project's tutorial will be sent via email as each project is posted here on my blog.
  • To receive it, place a $50 order (before shipping & tax) in my store April 1-30 and use Reward Code SWDK2WN2.
  • You will receive ALL the tutorials, no matter when in April you order.  

This is a free class as a thank you for ordering with me!  And you can order whatever you want!

Shop Stampin' Up! with Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper | arts and crafts supplies | paper crafting supplies | rubber stamping and scrapbooking supplies


If you are enjoying The Joyful Stamper site


I love stamping and I love Stampin' Up!  Thank you so much for choosing me as your demonstrator.  I am grateful for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10