Monday, April 13, 2020

Project #6 in the Ornate Garden Suite Bundle

Hello, friends!  Over the weekend the Steele family amused themselves by taking the Myers-Briggs personality test.  Turns out I'm an INTJ and, after reading the description, we were in tears laughing at how well it described me.  My daughters also had their explanation for why I so often don't hear them - I live in my head!  

Brian's an ISTJ.  Turns out we're very compatible.  22 years of peaceful marriage told us that, but it was interesting reading why we work so well together.  And every word was true!  I got a kick, though, out of the ISTJ being described as the "world's largest wet blanket" to the INTJ's big ideas.  It's true - I get an idea and Brian grounds me in reality with the details.  Details are a bore!  Let's just go for it and see what happens!  But it's good he does that because he's saved me from many a bad idea.  But I also like to think I've introduced him to many a good idea and made life more fun!   

Project #6 in the Ornate Garden Mega Tutorial Bundle | spotlight technique | Ornate Thanks | Ornate Garden suite | designed by Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

The Ornate Garden suite is a good idea.  For project #6 in my Mega Tutorial Bundle, my card features the spotlighting technique.  The large flower image in the Ornate Style set is perfect for this since it has so much real estate to highlight.  I walk you step-by-step through the creation of this card with precise and detailed directions in the Mega Bundle, so you can make this.  My INTJ tendencies disappear when it comes to stamping 😄




Through-out April, I'm posting at least 12 projects made with the Ornate Garden Suite.

  • Easy, stepped-up, fancy fold, technique-driven, anything-but-a-card - it'll be a WIDE variety!  
  • The card above is Project #6.
  • Every project will have detailed instructions and photos in a pdf.  
  • Each project's tutorial will be sent via email as each project is posted here on my blog.
  • To receive it, place a $50 order (before shipping & tax) in my store April 1-30 and use Reward Code SWDK2WN2.
  • You will receive ALL the tutorials, no matter when in April you order.  

This is a free class as a thank you for ordering with me!  And you can order whatever you want!


Shop Stampin' Up! with Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper | arts and crafts supplies | paper crafting supplies | rubber stamping and scrapbooking supplies

My Timeless Tropical Online Class is ready to ship!  Get a class kit shipped to you.

Timeless Tropical Online Class | Designed by Nicole Steele  The Joyful Stamper | Stampin' Up! | gift card holder | birthday card | ghiradelli holder

If you are enjoying The Joyful Stamper site


I love stamping and I love Stampin' Up!  Thank you so much for choosing me as your demonstrator.  I am grateful for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10