Friday, April 3, 2020

Project #2 in the Ornate Garden Suite Bundle

It's time for Project #2 in my Ornate Garden Mega Tutorial Bundle.  I found an unusual color combination on Splitcoaststampers and had to give it a try.

Ornate Garden Suite Bundle project #2 | Melon Mambo, Grapefruit Grove, Blushing Bride | Stampin' Up! | designed by Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

Over-the-top cards with lots of layers and detail are what I love best.  This card showcases it all!  We all have someone (or many someones) we can thank or express gratitude to - wouldn't this be a beautiful way to do so?  I love that the Ornate Thanks set has a couple dozen ways to say it, and in a pretty, handwritten font.  Ordering from this collection is a must, especially when you'll get so many tutorials showing you what you can do with it!



Through-out April, I'm posting at least 12 projects made with the Ornate Garden Suite.

  • Easy, stepped-up, fancy fold, technique-driven, anything-but-a-card - it'll be a WIDE variety!  
  • The card above is Project #2.
  • Every project will have detailed instructions and photos in a pdf.  
  • Each project's tutorial will be sent via email as each project is posted here on my blog.
  • To receive it, place a $50 order (before shipping & tax) in my store April 1-30 and use Reward Code SWDK2WN2.
  • You will receive ALL the tutorials, no matter when in April you order.  

This is a free class as a thank you for ordering with me!  And you can order whatever you want!


Shop Stampin' Up! with Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper | arts and crafts supplies | paper crafting supplies | rubber stamping and scrapbooking supplies

If you are enjoying The Joyful Stamper site


I love stamping and I love Stampin' Up!  Thank you so much for choosing me as your demonstrator.  I am grateful for YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10