Saturday, April 11, 2020

Happy Half Hour Live Stamping Class - Timeless Tropical

Every Tuesday at 2 PM ET I go live on The Joyful Stamper Facebook Page.  Everyone is invited - those of you curious about stamping, new to stamping, experienced at stamping, or already a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!  You can watch the replay below. 


Timeless Tropical Happy Half Hour stamping class | The Joyful Stamper Facebook page | Tuesdays at 2PM ET

The Tropical Oasis Suite makes such fun cards!  It's unlike anything I have in my stamp collection.  Do you have hibiscus, palm trees, and pineapples in your stash?  If not, add them to totally refresh your supplies!  And check out my Timeless Tropical Online Class below.  You get 8 projects in your class kit and they're ready to ship now!

You can find the project sheet for Tuesday's class with measurements and supply lists here.
**Card on the left starts at 1:36**
**Card on the right starts at 20:30**
Follow me on Facebook so you can be notified when I go live next.  I'd love to see you at the class!




Through-out April, I'm posting at least 12 projects made with the Ornate Garden Suite.

  • Easy, stepped-up, fancy fold, technique-driven, anything-but-a-card - it'll be a WIDE variety!  
  • Every project will have detailed instructions and photos in a pdf.  
  • Each project's tutorial will be sent via email as each project is posted here on my blog.
  • To receive it, place a $50 order (before shipping & tax) in my store April 1-30 and use Reward Code SWDK2WN2.
  • You will receive ALL the tutorials, no matter when in April you order.  

This is a free class as a thank you for ordering with me!  And you can order whatever you want!


Shop Stampin' Up! with Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper | arts and crafts supplies | paper crafting supplies | rubber stamping and scrapbooking supplies

My Timeless Tropical Online Class is ready to ship!  Read how to get a class kit shipped to you.

Timeless Tropical Online Class | Designed by Nicole Steele  The Joyful Stamper | Stampin' Up! | gift card holder | birthday card | ghiradelli holder

If you are enjoying The Joyful Stamper site


I love stamping and I love Stampin' Up!  Thank you so much for choosing me as your demonstrator.  I am grateful for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10