Monday, April 20, 2020

Happy Half Hour Live Stamping Class

Backgrounds with Masks | Timeless Tropical vintage | Live Stamping Class | Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper

Isn't that card stunning?  I saw Susan Levasseur, a fellow demonstrator, make it using our masks (stencils) and I HAD to do it, too!  I changed the layout a bit, but otherwise didn't mess with her creative genius.

Our stencils are a BARGAIN - 4 to a pack for $6!  We carry two packs:





Project Sheet with measurements and a full supply list available here.


Watch the replay to see how to use our masks - just click the image below.
The Happy Half Hour live stamping class replay | using Stampin' Up! stencils or masks



Through-out April, I'm posting at least 12 projects made with the Ornate Garden Suite.

  • Easy, stepped-up, fancy fold, technique-driven, anything-but-a-card - it'll be a WIDE variety!  
  • Every project will have detailed instructions and photos in a pdf.  
  • Each project's tutorial will be sent via email as each project is posted here on my blog.
  • To receive it, place a $50 order (before shipping & tax) in my store April 1-30 and use Reward Code SWDK2WN2.
  • You will receive ALL the tutorials, no matter when in April you order.  

This is a free class as a thank you for ordering with me!  And you can order whatever you want!


Shop Stampin' Up! with Nicole Steele The Joyful Stamper | arts and crafts supplies | paper crafting supplies | rubber stamping and scrapbooking supplies

My Timeless Tropical Online Class is ready to ship!  Get a class kit shipped to you.


Timeless Tropical Online Class | Designed by Nicole Steele  The Joyful Stamper | Stampin' Up! | gift card holder | birthday card | ghiradelli holder

If you are enjoying The Joyful Stamper site


I love stamping and I love Stampin' Up!  Thank you so much for choosing me as your demonstrator.  I am grateful for YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10